NAME CHANGE | FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
This FAQ document is a guide to help you understand our product name change from Armor Complete to Armor Anywhere with secure hosting.
• What is the difference between Armor Complete and Armor Anywhere with secure hosting?
It is the same product. There is no change to security and compliance delivered.
• Why was this change made?
Armor is simplifying our product naming for clarity to customers, partners, and prospects. Armor provides the same value across all environments.
• How will this change impact my existing business?
There is no change to existing product or product capability.
• Is there any billing impact from this change?
There is no billing impact. Customers may see references to Armor Anywhere with secure hosting, but invoicing will not be impacted.
• Will this impact the existing offer in the future?
No, there is no change to existing product or product capability.
• Where will I see these name changes?
Any/all future marketing materials, inclusive of website, data sheets, webinars, resources, etc.
For customers with extended support, you’ll hear Armor Anywhere with secure hosting in place of Armor Complete in all future meetings.
• Where will I NOT see name changes?
Since the product itself and documentation is not changing, the following materials will remain as is:
- External Resources on docs.armor.com
- Armor Management Portal
• Will Armor move away from the hosting/infrastructure business?
We have no plans to move away from the hosting/infrastructure business.
• If I have more questions, who do I ask?
Please reach out to your customer experience representative if you have any questions on this name change.