In This Document
Was this document useful?
Have a suggestion for the Armor Knowledge Base? Send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This topic only applies to Armor Anywhere users.
Security Dashboards (Home screen)
Use the security dashboards to review and troubleshoot data for your virtual machine
Learn how malware data affects the security status of your instance
- View malware events
- View service health data for Malware Protection
- Understand service health data for Malware Protection
- View detailed Malware Protection data
- Run a Malware scan
- View Malware scan activity
- Troubleshoot Malware Protection data
- Export Malware Protection data
- Troubleshoot Malware Protection screen
- Review API calls
Learn how FIM data affects the security status of your instance
Learn how the patching status affects the security status of your instance
View a vulnerability scanning report
View a parsed version of the weekly vulnerability scanning report
Research the reputation of specific IP addresses in order to allow or block
Review critical support tickets, known as Security Incidents
Install the Anywhere agent or review your deployed virtual machines