To fully use this screen, you must have the View Account Activity permission assigned to your account.
You can use the Activity screen to view the infrastructure changes made to your account.
Additionally, this screen displays upcoming events, such as a virtual machine that has been scheduled to delete at the end of the billing cycle.
This screen retains and displays information for a 13-month period.
This screen will list changes to:
- Virtual machines, including workloads and tiers
- Advanced Backup
- Firewall rules
- Dynamic Threat Blocking (IP Reputation Manager)
- L2L VPN tunnels
- Disaster Recovery
- Log Retention
- Marketplace orders
- SSL VPN connections
This screen will not include support tickets, nor invoices.
This screen limits to 10,000 rows of returned data.
Access Account Activity
- In the Armor Management Portal (AMP), in the left-side navigation, click Account.
- Click Activity.
- Review the columns.
This column displays the name of the user who performed the action.
Sometimes, a Hero will perform an action in your account. In this case, the name of the Hero will be displayed, along with ARMOR.
This column displays the section of AMP that has been affected:
|Date||This column displays the date and time when the action took place.|
This column displays a brief description of the action.
You can click the arrow to view detailed activity information.
Detailed activity information varies between account actions; however, some common detailed activity information are:
To view a list of all actions listed, see Review list of supported account activities.
Review List of Supported Account Activities
The Activity screen displays the the following actions:
|AMP Screen or Section||Account Activities|
|Workload and Tiers|
|L2L VPN Tunnels|
If you do not see any data in the Activity screen, consider that:
- There is no data to view.
- You do not have permission to view this information.
- You must have the View Account Activity permission enabled. Contact your account administrator to enable this permission. To learn how to update your permissions, see Roles and Permissions
Was this helpful?